Account

Double check your credentials or try again in a hour. If you still can’t access your account please contact us.

Buying

You will receive an email with the download link to the project. You can also browse to your dashboard and open up your history with the ‘Purchase history’ button.

Make sure to save the email and the files locally, since we can not guarantee that the files will be available on our servers for a prolonged period of time.

Yes. Every seller accepts the terms and agreements which states that the rights get transferred upon a transaction.

Check if you are missing plugins. We check and compare every uploaded project with the provided demo, before we publish it. If you still believe it is a different project please contact us using the contact form.

Every project has the required plugins listed. It is essential that you read them before purchasing. You need to buy or download the missing plugins.

This depends. Sellers are able to set a purchase limit. When a project reaches the purchase limit it will get deleted from our platform. Read carefully what the purchase limit is if you want exclusivity.

We currently only accept Paypal.

General

We currently support the following DAWs:

  • FL Studio 11
  • FL Studio 12
  • Ableton
  • Logic
  • Propellerhead Reason
  • Cubase

No, not necessarily. Projectknob is a platform to help producers earn money, by selling their old and/or unused music projects. We can’t check if a project is specifically made just to sell it (ghost producing).

Selling

Uploading remakes is allowed. However, you are not allowed to include the MP3 file in the project.

We check every project individually before publishing them on our platform. It is possible that we did not approve your project, here are some reasons why:

  • You tried promoting another website in your description.
  • You did not fill out the ‘required plugins’ correctly.
  • Your demo file did not match your project.
  • You tried uploading copyrighted material of third parties.

Statements will be made once every two weeks to your Paypal e-mail. Please check your Paypal e-mail before we pay out.

We are working on a system that sends you the money immediately when a purchase has been made. We hope to release this feature soon.

NEW: We have teamed up with Paypal to deliver instant payments. Everytime you make a sale you will instantly receive 90% of the sale.

Almost. Hosting a website is unfortunately not free, even not for us. We take 10% commision on every sale. Which still leaves you with 90%.

Load More

Still have a question? Please contact us by using our online form here.